New Plymouth CAPACITY BUILDING AND TRAINING
SmartEarth provides capacity building and training through:
- Assisting in the drafting of country programmes to secure finance and investment
- Helping to build knowledge and capacity of governments in developing countries
- Strengthening governance structures and fiduciary standards through training, workshops and consultation including stakeholder engagement across government, local institutions, civil society and the private sector
- Helping to frame strategic policies and programmes and build resilience to climate change, and to identify and prioritise projects at the national, regional and local levels
- Advising on securing accreditation to multi-lateral funding agencies for national/ regional entities
- Designing and implementing land-based climate change mitigation strategies and measures for companies and communities
In order to scale up its operations quickly Smartearth is building partnerships with like-minded organizations with complementary skills.
SmartEarth undertakes up to date research and analysis on global developments on Climate Finance, Technology and Capacity Building to help inform our clients of the opportunities in making the transition to low-carbon climate resilient economies.